Thank you for showing your interest in taking part in the Silicon Valley Trip!
This event is the official sign up list, where you are able to pay $20 for the trip, which grants you entrance to Google and other companies.
Again, it's a weekend trip, from 11/18 to 11/21, with the main event on Friday, 11/18, which is a visit to Google. More companies to be announced!
Just wanted to let you know about 3 things, as we got some questions regarding the Trip:
- Do the $20 include accommodation and transport?The payment covers entrances to the firms and organization of the trip. Accommodation, transport you'll all have to cover separately. Which brings me to the 2nd point:
- Transport: departing 1.00 PM 11/17 (Thu) – in order to be in SF on Friday morning, we plan to take off on Thursday, 1 PM to also have time to take a scenic route. We will be organizing carpooling on this day.
- Accommodation: we’ll be looking for some nearby options, once we get the final set up of companies ready (soon!). So we’ll send you a couple of options to choose from, which we find most convenient, but we won’t be handling the reservations etc.
Please let us know:
- who has a car and is willing to carpool with other people, then we can make it happen!:)
- If you want to leave at 1 PM. Then we can start organizing the carpool. If you can’t make it at 1 PM, you’ll have to get there on your own.
- Going back: we know some people would want to go back on Saturday, some on Sunday, please let us know on my e-mail which one would you prefer! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Let’s stay in touch!
Date and Time
Friday, November 18th, 2016
at 9:30 AM - 10:30 PM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -